- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
- Megan Williams - Client Services Administrator
William M. Byron
• 27 Years in the Financial Services industry.
• Founder of Byron Financial, L.L.C. in 1986.
• 9-time “Top of the Table” member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
• Member of the Business Advisory Council in Washington, D.C.
• Multiple recipient of Top 20 designation with NMFN.
• Multiple recipient of the National Quality Award by the AALU.
• Born in Charlottesville, Virginia – grew up in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. Moved to Charlotte, NC in 1979.
• Married to wife Dana with two children, Kathryn and William.
• Member of Myers Park Presbyterian Church.
• Enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, golfing, and sailing.
• Has served as Board Member of the American Heart Association, Charlotte Mecklenburg Senior Center, and currently sits on the Boards of two private schools.
• Was awarded “Father of the Year” in 2006 by the Charlotte Council of the American Diabetes Association.