- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
- Megan Williams - Client Services Administrator
Silas Cooley, MBA
As Investment Advisor, Silas works directly with Josh, assisting him with modeling and rebalancing client accounts, fund reviews, quarterly performance reporting, and monitoring the firm’s investment accounts. His attention to detail along with his relationship management expertise enhances our client’s experience, bringing a high level of personalized service to our affluent client base.
Prior to joining Byron, he worked at The Vanguard Group where he managed high net-worth clients as part of the firm’s Voyager Select Services as a key relationship manager. Prior to Vanguard, Silas worked at US Trust, where he gained valuable experience in financial analysis and trust services.
Silas maintains the Series 7 (General Securities Representative), 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative), and 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam) and 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam) Securities licenses. He graduated with honors from Campbell University with a Bachelor’s in Trust and Wealth Management, and received his Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from Campbell’s Lundy-Fetterman School of Business. He lives in Charlotte and is originally from Weddington, NC.