- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
- Megan Williams - Client Services Administrator
At Byron Financial, Melissa is responsible for serving the needs of our current client base by acting as the primary liaison to Bill Byron. Her focus is on managing communications with clients, advisors and prospective clients through the coordination of appointments, meetings and special events.
Melissa comes to us with five years experience in the public relations and marketing field, as well as five years in the insurance/ investment industry. Before joining the firm, Melissa was an agent and customer service/ claims specialist for nationwide insurance company. She has also worked as a Marketing Representative for a $4 billion real estate investment trust, CNL Real Estate Services, specializing in the marketing, public relations and high-end special events for the company’s hotel and resort REIT, CNL Hotels & Resorts.
Melissa is originally from Florida, where she graduated from the University of Florida. She lives in South Charlotte, with her husband Shawn, and their daughters, Emma and Emilee.