- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Brent Chaplin, CPA - Investment Advisor
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP®
Josh is a Partner at Byron Financial, and works in managing the turn-key process of our client’s investment services, which includes the asset management process, executing these plans as well as monitoring and servicing our investment accounts. His hands-on approach allows for in-depth knowledge of your financial picture and the best way we can work to enhance it.
He comes to us from Greer & Walker Investment Advisors where he was a wealth manager for six years advising a variety of clients with their complicated investment and estate planning needs. Previous to this, he was a tax associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers preparing tax returns and researching tax planning opportunities for various entities.
Josh is a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and is certified as a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), which is awarded to CPAs who meet specific experience, education and examination requirements. He graduated from the University of North Carolina and received his Master’s in Accounting from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School. He lives in South Charlotte with his wife Amy, and their sons, William and Walker.