- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Brent Chaplin, CPA - Investment Advisor
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
Christina manages all aspects of the firm’s wealth transfer business, including case design, underwriting and plan administration. Being involved from the start of a client’s planning ensures that they receive a seamless, concierge level of service throughout the process and beyond. She serves as the primary liaison with insurance carriers, clients and their advisors to facilitate product selection, carrier negotiations, best class medical and financial underwriting, as well as plan development and administration. Christina works to understand our client’s goals, and customize a wealth transfer solution to accomplish them.
Prior to Byron Financial, Christina worked five years for a managing director of a large, national insurance company, building tailor made plans, managing client contact and the underwriting process, while also overseeing the wealth management business. She maintains the Series 7 (General Securities Representative), 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative), and 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam) license, as well as her life insurance license.
Christina is a graduate of the University of Richmond. She lives in Uptown Charlotte.