- William M. Byron - Managing Partner
- Josh Mayor, CPA/PFS, CFP® - Partner, Director of Investments and Compliance
- Silas Cooley, MBA - Investment Advisor Representative
- Melissa Weber - Marketing and Client Relations Coordinator
- Brent Chaplin, CPA - Investment Advisor
- Christina Acker - Director, Plan Implementation & Administration
- Nick Lovelace, J.D. - Advanced Planning Specialist
Brent Chaplin, CPA
In servicing our clients, Brent expands our expertise in the areas of tax and estate planning while fostering client relationships and cross-generational wealth management. With his background in tax, accounting and the affluent market, Brent seamlessly integrates into our “team of advisor” approach to wealth management.
Brent brings more than six years of tax and accounting experience to Byron Financial. Before joining our team, he was a tax manager at a national accounting firm where he was responsible for the management of more than 70 clients providing them with services such as cash flow analysis and overall business strategy. Prior to this, he worked as a Private Client Services Tax Associate at Pricewaterhouse Coopers where he prepared tax returns and participated in tax planning for high-net worth individuals.
He received his Master’s of Accountancy-Taxation from the Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina, and graduated with Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration also from the University of South Carolina. He maintains his Certified Public Accountant and Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam) Securities licenses. Brent lives in the South Park area of Charlotte with his wife Deb.