Life Insurance Planning
Life insurance is the most basic building block in a risk management and asset protection plan. It can be used for a personal means or as a business tool to protect and transfer the wealth you have worked so hard to achieve. Care needs to be taken in choosing the benefit amount, the correct type of product, policy and carrier, as well as in maintaining the policy or policies.
When it comes to life insurance, Byron Financial has strong, long-term relationships with a variety of carriers, whom we negotiate with to ensure the best offers and premier policy design for our clients. Our team personally communicates with insurance underwriters, making sure they understand our client’s complete insurability picture, and then negotiates the best rate on a policy. We aren’t constrained by one company, policy type or funding mechanism, which is a differentiating factor in servicing our clients.
Our team will work with you through all aspects of the life insurance process:
- Complete Case Design
- Structure and Funding of Plan
- Carrier Selection and Independent Evaluation
- Independent Representation of the Client in the Marketplace
- Underwriting and Negotiation
- Team of Advisors with Consultative Approach
- Administration and Service
- Benchmarking and Due Diligence Review